Hi! not sure if any of you remember me but I remember you! ;)
    ncc74656 i still follow you on twitter you havent posted on there for 3 years
      Kaelynn O'Shea Yeah I pretty much dropped off Twitter and most social media for the most part. Maybe I'll jump back in.. idk
    Kaelynn O'Shea Oh that sounds like my kinda game! Definitely get a Switch for your Birthday :) If you do any pc gaming check out The Long Dark on steam. It's set in the Canadian wilderness after some event knocks out anything electrical. You have to live off the land and scavenge. So much fun!
      ncc74656 i know that game its like friday the 13th its for the xbox one also
        Kaelynn O'Shea Oh awesome didn't notice they released it to console! I bought it when it was in beta and they just keep making it better. So I go back and play more :)
          ncc74656 they did it came out for console first for the beta it didnt get full release a few years ago i do play games on pc i gotta new laptop last summer with a good graphics card and ram but still cant play any of the newer games just the old ones i did buy burnout paradise i loved that game back on the day
    ncc74656 cool i like it its really good game lots of supply gathering to build new tech for your suit weapons and ships i want a switch so bad maybe ill buy one for my bday this year
    Kaelynn O'Shea Oh cool! What do you think of it? I've not played that yet.
    I've been playing Zelda Breath of the Wild on the Switch.
    ncc74656 not much been playing no mans sky on my xbox one
    Kaelynn O'Shea How have you been ncc?
    ncc74656 hi hi hi
    Kaelynn O'Shea Yay hi :) I remember you too
    ncc74656 i remember you babe